All bookings may be amended for a future date in the event of a member of your party testing positive for Covid-19.
'An intimate evening of old school magic'
The Magic Hour is London's finest parlour magic show.
It was awarded the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Award in 2019, Traveller's Choice Award 2020, and has been running every week for over 7 years to 5 star reviews and sell out audiences. Quite simply - it is an intimate immersive magic experience not to be missed.
'Spell-binding sleight of hand'
Enter the wood panelled drawing room of London's luxurious Sheraton Grand Park Lane Hotel for this spellbinding show of magic and illusion in the style of the Victorian masters of deception. Join Tony Middleton 'Sonic', as seen on Penn & Teller: Fool Us, and journey back in time to discover secrets and stories from the Golden Age of Magic. Named in the top 10 things to do in London (TripAdvisor), and the No.1 Halloween show (Metro 2017), you will witness the impossible as objects vanish, time stops still, and spirits write messages from 'the other side'.
Shows run all year round on Friday nights, and tickets are released 2-3 months in advance.
'the best thing I have done in London so far!'
'Much more than a magic show -it's a piece of theatre.'
'A perfect cocktail of theatre and magic, Victorian tradition and modern sensibility.'
- Tickets £35 to £65 + booking fee
- Standard or premium seating available
- Show times: 8pm, Friday nights
- Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes including an interval
- Suitable for families. No entry for under 10 yrs
- Maximum 30 seats. (Groups socially distanced)
- All bookings may be amended for a future date in the event of a member of your party testing positive for Covid-19.